Recent donations by the Society have included:
- A grant of £300 towards the cost of the Tricolore Theatre Company production Guerra e Pace at St Peter’s Italian Church in Clerkenwell in November 2016.
- A further donation of £500 to the Italian School, partly as payment for accommodating the BIS Archives.
- A grant of £500 towards the cost of completing Dr Charles Avery’s book on Joseph de Levis & Co, Renaissance Bronze Founders in Verona.
- A donation of £300 towards the cost of events to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the Arandora Star.
- A grant of £100 towards the costs of holding an exhibition of paintings by Marco Lusini at the Fiumano Gallery in London in July 2015.
- A grant of £500 to the Italian School in London, partly in payment for housing the BIS Archives.
- A third year’s funding of £1000 for the London-based orchestra Southbank Sinfonia, composed of young musicians, which played at the Anghiari Festival in Italy.
- A grant of £250 towards the holding of an exhibition of paintings by the Tuscan painter, Marco Lusini, at the Fiumano Gallery in London.
- A grant of £500 toward the [publication in mid-2015 by the British School of Rome of a study by Dr Laura Ambrosini of the Italian National Research Council on the collection of Etruscan objects from the Galeassi Tomb in Palestrina held in the Villa Giulia Museum (Rome) and the British Museum (London).
- A grant of £500 towards the cost of the video ‘Think Italy’produced by the Society for Italian Studies, and now being used on their website and in secondary schools to encourage the study of Italian language and culture at university.