Recent donations by the Society have included:
- A donation of £750 towards the costs of the Festival of Italian Literature in London (FILL) in Notting Hill in October 2018.
- A donation of £350 towards the costs of the Annual Lecture of the Italian Studies Library Group in May 2019.
- A contribution of £300 towards translation costs for the Festival if New Italian Writing at Theatre503 in June 2910.
- A further donation of £1,000 to the Southbank Sinfonia, including for their performances at the annual Anghiari Festival in Tuscany in 2018.
- A donation of £250 towards the costs of the Living with Earthquakes Conference held at Jesus College, Cambridge on 24-25 October 2017. The conference is a joint UK-Italian initiative focused on support for reconstruction and restoration in Le Marche following earthquake damage in 2016.
- A donation of 1,160 euros to fund the restoration of a Pietro Alemanno triptych in the Pinacoteca Duranti at Montefortino (Le Marche), which suffered earthquake damage in 2016.
- A donation of £250 towards the costs of a Workshop on Science in Early Modern Naples at University College, London in April 2018.
- A donation of £300 to the Italian School in London, partly in payment for accommodating the Society’s Archives.
- A donation of £250 to the Gloria e Marco Award Scheme, a scholarship scheme set up to honour the memory of two young Italian architects, who died tragically in the 2017 Grenfell Tower fire.
- A grant of £300 towards the cost of the Tricolore Theatre Company production Guerra e Pace at St Peter’s Italian Church in Clerkenwell in November 2016.
- The award in October 2016 of two prizes , of £750 and £500 respectively, to the winners of the 2015/16 Rooke Memorial Prizes at post-graduate (Marianna Griffini) and undergraduate (Lucia Crowther) level.
- A further donation of £500 to the Italian School, partly as payment for accommodating the BIS Archives.
- A donation of £250 towards the costs of publishing The Italian Contribution to European Culture, a collection of essays in honour of Professor Jane Everson.
- A grant of £500 towards the cost of completing Dr Charles Avery’s book on Joseph de Levis & Co, Renaissance Bronze Founders in Verona.
- A donation of £300 towards the cost of events to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the Arandora Star.
- A grant of £100 towards the costs of holding an exhibition of paintings by Marco Lusini at the Fiumano Gallery in London in July 2015.
- A grant of £500 to the Italian School in London, partly in payment for housing the BIS Archives.
- A third year’s funding of £1000 for the London-based orchestra Southbank Sinfonia, composed of young musicians, which played at the Anghiari Festival in Italy.
- A grant of £250 towards the holding of an exhibition of paintings by the Tuscan painter, Marco Lusini, at the Fiumano Gallery in London.
- A grant of £500 toward the [publication in mid-2015 by the British School of Rome of a study by Dr Laura Ambrosini of the Italian National Research Council on the collection of Etruscan objects from the Galeassi Tomb in Palestrina held in the Villa Giulia Museum (Rome) and the British Museum (London).
- A grant of £500 towards the cost of the video ‘Think Italy’produced by the Society for Italian Studies, and now being used on their website and in secondary schools to encourage the study of Italian language and culture at university.